Our writings work even when we are asleep that’s why a lot has to go into how and what we write. Writing well is one of the most important skills you can develop to be successful in the business world.
Global studies show that successful executives attribute 60% of that success to visibility, image, and reputation. As face-to-face meetings wane in a post-Covid world, your written image will grow ever more vital.
Business etiquette and accurate use of business language are essential in business writing. This Advanced Business Writing training will help you deliver your message powerfully and effectively while saving time and getting the desired response. This Business Writing course provides guidance on an array of tools and techniques that can be used to create credible business documents.
Participants will be taken through the rudiments of writing Memorandums, Short Reports, Proposals, Business Emails, Business Letters, Cover Letters, etc. in this 4-day course.
This course will teach you to write fluently, inform, impress and influence your readers.
What You Will Learn
- Learn to write captivating speeches
- Learn to write winning Business Proposals and plans
- Know the different types of business documents and how to write them
- Learn to spot, avoid and correct common writing pitfalls
- Gain valuable experience analyzing, writing, and revising a spectrum of business documents that include: Memos, Short Reports, Proposals, Emails, etc.
- Get access to business writing templates
- Learn Golden Art of Writing a CV
- Drafting the Perfect Job Advertisement
- Cross-cultural Communication on Email/Chat
- Writing for a company blog, website, social media, marketing materials
- Copywriting rules
This course will teach you how to apply the top principles of good business writing to your work, how to deploy simple tools to dramatically improve your writing, and how to execute organization, structure, and revision to communicate more masterfully than ever.
With our writing templates, worksheets and practice, you will never doubt your English business writing again.
SOME KEY FACILITATORS
Dr. Modestus Fosu – Dean and Senior Lecturer, GIJ
Kojo Dadzie – Lecturer and Communications Practitioner
Benjamin Alpha Aidoo – Corporate Communications Professional
Martin Thompson Ntem – Lecturer and Communications Consultant
Stephen Gyasi Jnr – Founder & Host, PENSDOWN
Margaret Ansei – Communications Practitioner & Lecturer
This course can be taken 100% online or three days online (ZOOM) and one day of in-person facilitation at the Kofi Annan IT Centre. The course features the use of a number of case studies and presentations by facilitators and participants, followed by discussions aimed at helping participants learn all key characteristics of corporate communication.
NB: The course will be taught online in the evenings on Weekdays and both online and in-person on Saturday at the Ghana-Kofi Annan IT Center.
Call 0206018207 for quick assistance.