This course is not available now. Kindly click HERE or check the homepage for the upcoming courses.
According to LinkedIn, Digital skills are the most in demand. Yet there is a big skill gap between the number of businesses searching for digital skills and the skills in the market.
With growing access to the internet in Ghana, and the global communities, smart people have begun to leverage this for online trading, sales, and advertising of products and services.
Digital drive has made everyone rethink about innovation they need to adapt in 2022 to remain afloat in a fiercely competitive global market. What digital trends will satisfy consumer needs and what innovative solutions will ensure steady sales are what bother the stakeholders.
Think about how to improve your customers’ interactions with your brand. Make it possible for people to find you online and purchase your products.
The Digital Marketing Strategy course exposes start-ups, agencies, entrepreneurs, and learners to the fundamentals of digital marketing, its opportunities for businesses and individuals, and how it can be leveraged for growth.
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
Digital marketing skills are critical not only for digital marketing professionals but for anyone working in a business with an online presence. This includes entrepreneurs, marketers, marketing specialists, and small business owners.
Upon completion of the course and required activities, you get a digital marketing certification to showcase on your CV and open up new career opportunities.
The course is designed to be flexible so you can study at a convenient time.
KEY THINGS YOU’LL LEARN
- Keys to developing a digital marketing strategy
- and ways to maximize online marketing using available tools like social media and search engines.
- fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Learn to develop a Social Media Plan for a Business or organization
- Creating a business in a digital space
- Ability to build and run your online business presence with Facebook and Instagram
- Learn to manage Social Media Pages
- Acquire knowledge of Content Marketing tools and their application
- Running paid ads effectively
- Learn to evaluate social media campaigns (Analytics)
- Learn to run Bulk SMS and Voice SMS campaigns
Key Topics to be covered: Understanding Digital Marketing, How to develop a digital marketing strategy or plan, Social Media Page Management, Social Media Marketing and Advertising, Digital Campaign Planning, Implementation and Evaluation, Mobile Marketing, and Content Marketing.
This course can be taken 100% virtually on Zoom within 30 hours or in person at the IDMC Ghana Digital Marketing Hub, in Osu.
NB: The course will be taught in the day, evenings on Weekdays as well as Weekends
Call 0206018207 / 0206018208 for quick assistance.