Business is increasingly online. It is necessary that your business not only have an online presence but a strategy for attracting customers on different platforms. Make it as easy as possible for people to find you online and to purchase your products.
The Digital Marketing for Business course exposes start-ups, agencies, entrepreneurs, and students to the fundamentals of digital marketing, its opportunities for businesses and individuals as well as how it can be leveraged for business growth.
It will also cover such topics as personal branding, best practices for website design, keys to developing a digital marketing strategy, and ways to maximize online marketing using available tools like social media and search engines.
Digital marketing skills are critical not only for digital marketing professionals but for anyone working in a business with an online presence. This includes entrepreneurs, marketers, marketing specialists, and small business owners.
Upon completion of the course and required activities, you get a digital marketing certification to showcase on your CV and open up new career opportunities.
Key learning outcomes;
- Understand the fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Learn to develop a Social Media Plan for Business
- Creating a business in a digital space
- Creating a WhatsApp Store
- Ability to build and run your online business presence with Facebook and Instagram
- Learn to manage Social Media Pages
- Influencer Marketing and Digital Media Buying
- Acquire knowledge of Content Marketing tools and their application
- Learn to run paid ads effectively
- Learn to evaluate social media campaigns (Analytics)
- Learn to run Bulk SMS and Voice SMS campaigns
- Learn about chatbot
- Learn new Business Models, Branding, and Marketing Strategies
SOME KEY FACILITATORS
MRS. JULIANA AKUSHIKA ANDOH –LECTURER, UPSA
FELIX BAIDOO- CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS, GUINNESS GHANA
WESLEY KESSE –INFLUENCER / CONTENT CREATOR
NATHANIEL ALPHA –HEAD OF SOCIAL MEDIA & DIGITAL INNOVATION, MINISTRY OF INFORMATION
SAMUEL CREPPY –COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT, FOOD AND AGRICULTURE ORGANIZATION OF THE UNITED NATIONS- REGIONAL OFFICE FOR AFRICA
ABRAHAM DZAGBLATEY –CEO, AKPASA
This course can be taken 100% online or three days online (ZOOM) and one day of in-person facilitation at the Kofi Annan IT Centre. The course features the use of a number of case studies and presentations by facilitators and participants, followed by discussions aimed at helping participants learn all key characteristics of corporate communication.
NB: The course will be taught online in the evenings on Weekdays and both online and in-person on Saturday at the Ghana-Kofi Annan IT Center.
Call 0206018207 for quick assistance.