One certainty about the future of communication is that it will be uncertain. As the social media revolution surge, consumers are now in charge of your brand. We have been deep into the Age of the Consumer for some time, but the pandemic accelerated their takeover, putting them firmly in charge of brands from 2022 and beyond. They want more personalized content. They want faster service. They want better experiences and they want it all now. For your brand to survive, you will have to listen, and respond, to their demands.
All of these things bring new threats – and opportunities – to an organization’s brand, reputation, and survival. Apart from extending your brand’s reach to a vast majority of the internet audience and beyond, Digital Marketing promises a much better Returns On Investment (ROI) than conventional marketing methods. This 4-days intensive training will provide you with effective communication strategies to promote innovation and enhance public awareness.
Why take this course
The basic roles of marketers and communication practitioners keep changing at a pace that the ordinary curriculum and classroom lessons are failing to match. The Digital Marketing and Corporate Communications course familiarizes you with emerging trends in the field of marketing and corporate communication. Our qualified and experienced facilitators will help sharpen your communication skills to leverage the power of the world’s most advanced platforms and tools to your competitive advantage.
Who Should Attend
This is an intermediate/advanced course designed for executives, senior managers, and middle managers interested in improving the way their organization communicates, both internally and externally.
It will appeal to communication professionals and practitioners, currently working in a Corporate Communications department and would want to improve their contribution to the success of the business/ organization, or to those tasked with setting up a new Communications function.
Equally, this course would benefit professionals in other disciplines, including HR, PR, CSR, and Marketing, who recognize the role of Corporate Communications in engaging with customers, employees, and the wider community.
Our Training pledge to you and your organization
After this training, you’ll have the benefit of but not limited to the following:
- Understand Digital Marketing – Overview, Background, Concepts & Terminologies
- Develop, implement and manage an effective Digital Media Strategy for an organization
- Acquire skills and knowledge on Digital PR
- Gain valuable insight on Contemporary Media Relations Management
- Set up an effective Corporate Communications function (including internal communications, media relations, and external communications), to ensure it adds value to your organization
- Identify, map, and meet your stakeholders’ needs for Corporate Communications
- Conduct a Communications Audit to capture current capabilities and future needs
- Develop a Corporate Communications Strategy and Plan for your organization, which aligns to business fundamentals, captures stakeholder needs, and optimizes the channels available to you
- Manage difficult messages, including during times of organizational or industry change, crisis and reputation management, and handling customer complaints
- Plan and execute corporate communication programs and social media campaigns internally and externally
SOME KEY FACILITATORS
DR. PRISCILLA TEIKA ODOOM – LECTURER, GIJ
KEN AWUKU ESQ. – LAWYER AND LECTURER, GIJ
PAULINA KURANCHIE – COMMUNICATIONS PRACTITIONER AND LECTURER, GIJ
NII AYIKU AYIKU – LECTURER, UPSA
SAMUEL OSEI MCIPR, APR – COMMUNICATIONS AND EXTERNAL RELATIONS MANAGER, NEWMONT CORPORATION
This course can be taken 100% online or three days online (ZOOM) and one day of in-person facilitation at the Kofi Annan IT Centre. The course features the use of a number of case studies and presentations by facilitators and participants, followed by discussions aimed at helping participants learn all key characteristics of corporate communication.
NB: The course will be taught online in the evenings on Weekdays and both online and in-person on Saturday at the Ghana-Kofi Annan IT Center.
Call 0206018207 for quick assistance.