Nii Ayiku Ayiku
He also has Post-Graduate Degrees in Public Administration (GIMPA) and Mass Communication from the University of Leicester, UK.
He is an Accredited Public Relations Practitioner and a former Executive Council Member of the Institute of Public Relations(IPR) Ghana where he Chairs the Research and New Media Committee as well as facilitates the Professional Accreditation examination of IPR, Ghana.
He is a member of several professional bodies, including the Ghana Journalists Association, the International Webmasters Association, USA, The Southern Africa Communication Association, and the Chartered Institute of Journalists, UK. He is a trained Digital Marketing and Business Process Management Specialist from the IBM Africa Academy.
Before joining the University of Professional Studies, Accra as a Lecturer and also Coordinator of the University’s Media and Website Management Unit, he was a Civil Servant at the Communications Bureau of the Office of the President of the Republic of Ghana, Deputy Head of Public Affairs at the Council of State and the Information Services Department of the Ministry of Information.
He also worked at the Global Media Alliance as the Web Communication Manager. He is a Consulting Team Member and an adjunct lecturer at the Laweh Open University College, Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ), Jayee University College, The Chartered Institute of Marketing, Ghana (CIMG) and a Guest Lecturer at the Department of Communication and Media Studies (Graduate programme) of the University of Education Winneba.
Nii Ayiku has also consulted for several Private, public and international organizations including the Ghana Armed Forces, ECOWAS Commission, Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping and Training Centre, International Organisation on Migration. He is the Programmes and Communications Chair of the Internet Society of Ghana.
- MBA in Management Information Systems, University of Ghana Business School
- MA in Public Relations, Ghana Institute of Journalism
- MA in Distance Education and Electronic Learning, University of Ghana, Legon
- Post Graduate Certificate in Public Administration, GIMPA, Ghana
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Mass Communication, University of Leicester, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Journalism, University of Education, Winneba-Ghana, studied at JUCG
- Diploma, YDW (Commonwealth Youth Programme), University of Ghana
- Diploma, Web Communications, Cleland Thom Journalism Training Institute, Chichester, UK
- Certificate, Web Technology, Advanced Information Technology Institute (Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre)
- Achimota School
- University of Professional Studies
- Office of the President of the Republic of Ghana, Flagstaff House, Accra
- Council of State of the Republic of Ghana, State House, Accra.
- Information Services Dept., of the Ministry of Information Ghana (Information and Communication Technology Division)
- Global Media Alliance, Ghana
- MG Media Communication Limited, A Web Resource Centre with Global Linkages, (www.modernghana.com)
- Victory Broadcasting Company Ltd( Channel R 92.7fm)